I know what you download
‘I Know What You Download’: Website claims to let people see …
‘I Know What You Download’: Website claims to let people see everything their friends have torrented | The Independent | The Independent
1. jan. 2017 — “I Know What You Download” gathers information frm across the internet to find out the things that people have been downloading.
The company appears to be using the intrusive website as a way of marketing its services to police and content owners, but serves a reminder of the kind of information made readily available on the internet
I know what you download! : r/Piracy – Reddit
Reddit – Dive into anything
29. sep. 2018 — Curious to know when an IP is shared can the downloads be traced back to the original person or would they just know that it’s someone from …
56 votes, 56 comments. 1.1m members in the Piracy community. ⚓ Ahoy, Me Hearties! Is this the pirate life you imagined? In exchange for treasures …
I Know What You Download – Hacker News
I Know What You Download | Hacker News
20. jan. 2020 — > Our system collects torrent files in two ways: parsing torrent sites and listening DHT network. We have more than 1.500.000 torrents which …
I Know What You Downloaded on BitTorrent…. – TorrentFreak
I Know What You Downloaded on BitTorrent…. * TorrentFreak
23. dec. 2016 — ‘I Know What You Download’ monitors torrent traffic around the clock and makes everything public. This means that you can see what information …
Most people know that BitTorrent is far from anonymous, but seeing all your recent downloads listed on a public website is still quite a shock. ‘I Know What You Download’ says it does exactly that, and also helps people to uncover the torrenting habits of friends with a nifty spy tool.
IKnowWhatYouDownload (@iknowtorrents) / Twitter
We are oficial twitter of https://iknowwhatyoudownload.com – the best #torrent monitoring tool. #iknow your #torrents downloads.
I Know What You Download on Torrents – The Windows Club
I Know What You Download on Torrents
7. jan. 2019 — The website which knows the Torrents you have downloaded and you can use it to check what has been downloaded by any IP address.
The website which knows the Torrents you have downloaded and you can use it to check what has been downloaded by any IP address. Useful for police & media companies.
I know what you download… – HiFiVision.com
I know what you download… | HiFiVision.com
7. okt. 2021 — If you have wondered how ISP sends out those infringements emails, it’s way easier than you think. They usually rely on a public ledger…
If you have wondered how ISP sends out those infringements emails, it’s way easier than you think. They usually rely on a public ledger…
Torrent downloads and distributions for IP 126.96.36.199
Use internet connection of other people (Wi Fi, their computers, tablets and smartphones) to know what they download in torrent network, spy on them via …
YouHaveDownloaded.com is Gone but here’s an Alternative
YouHaveDownloaded.com Alternatives Wrap-up. The best protection from sites like ‘You Have Downloaded’, ‘I Know What You Download’ and ‘ScanEye’ is to use a …
Sites like YouHaveDownloaded.com let you check whether your IP address shows up in a database of p2p torrent file-sharing downloads. Are you exposed?
See What You’ve Been BitTorrenting With This Site – Lifehacker
See What You’ve Been BitTorrenting With This Site
16. jul. 2020 — Nobody else needs to know what you’re interested in but you, … This is why I love the website “iknowwhatyoudownload.com.
Whether you and your roommates are completely new to BitTorrent, or you’ve downloaded enough Linux distributions, public-domain movies, and concert recordings to make your ISP very interested in your monthly data cap, there’s a great tool you should use to check how public your BitTorrent activity actually is.
Keywords: i know what you download